Critical first and final steps in a cell therapy's journey to clinic
The needs, challenges, and priorities of cell therapy developers have greatly evolved over the past decade. How can we continue this momentum to overcome existing obstacles and advance the cell therapy journey to commercialization?
Join a global panel of experts as they share experiences, lessons, and insight into why the industry needs flexible, integrated, and connected solutions. This discussion will examine key factors in the efficient manufacturing of critical cell therapies, including:
- Robust and reliant supply chains
- Digitally connected solutions
- Sustainable cryogenic ecosystems
Agenda developed in collaboration with Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult and Cytiva. View full agenda.
11:15-12:00 Panel Discussion
- Beth Webb, Commercial GM, Cell & Gene Therapy, Cytiva
- Dr Stephen Ward, Chief Manufacturing Officer, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- David Brochu, Chief Technical Officer, Autolus Therapeutics
- Alex Guite, Vice President, Services and Alliances, World Courier
During this discussion, our panel will examine the cell and gene therapy solutions that have been designed to overcome challenges in the cryogenic cold chain ecosystem. Looking ahead, we will consider what continued developments are needed to ensure end-to-end sustainability of this ecosystem.
By highlighting lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic, panelists will also emphasize the importance of both sustainable and automated cell and gene therapy processing to maintain a continuous supply chain and deliver critical treatments to clinic.
Register for free! (archive)