Covering a wide range of commercialization topics from market access and regulatory issues to manufacturing and financing the sector, this program features expert-led panels, extensive one-on-one partnering capabilities, exclusive networking opportunities, and 50+ dedicated presentations by leading publicly traded and privately held companies in the space.
Dr Stephen Ward, Chief Manufacturing Officer
Panel - CMC: Are We Moving in the Right Direction?
This panel will compare and contrast the European and U.S. approaches to CMC. 2020 was the year where CMC issues became real. What did we learn and what do we need to do to move the field forward?
Chair: Anthony Davies, Ph.D., Founder and CEO, Dark Horse
- Neil Almstead, Ph.D., Chief Technical Operations Officer, PTC Therapeutics
- Nirupama (Rupa) Pike, Ph.D., Director, Enterprise Science and Innovation Partnerships, Global Corporate Accounts, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Martha Rook, Ph.D., SVP, Head of CMC and Analytics, Sigilon Therapeutics
- Stephen Ward, Ph.D., Chief Manufacturing Officer, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
Matthew Durdy, Chief Executive Officer
Panel - The State of Investment in Cell and Gene Therapy
This session will be an examination of the current status of public and private finance for ATMPs and will cover subjects such as a temperature check of the public markets, and the requirements for follow-on funding. Panellists will also discuss the relative merits of public vs. private markets for large follow-on rounds, the competitiveness of funding for spinouts and start-ups, as well as predictions for the next twelve months.
Chair: Matthew Durdy, Chief Executive Officer, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Rachel Mears, Partner, Jeito Capital
Alice Renard, Pharm.D., Partner, Syncona Investment Management
Brian Silver, Chief Financial Officer and Head of Corporate Development, Freeline
View the full agenda and how to register here