As more stem cell discoveries are translated, the development of products based on these discoveries will depend on solving manufacturing challenges, including the scale-up or scale-out of products to achieve commercial quantities and qualities.
This four-part meeting series is aimed at addressing these manufacturing and regulatory challenges to bring promising new cell therapies to the clinic.
Dr Moira François, Senior Scientist
Scale-up Manufacturing of Pluripotent Stem Cell Products
- Marina Goldfeld, MA, BlueRock Therapeutics, USA
- Moira Francois, PhD, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult, UK
- Stefan Braam, PhD, NCarida, Belgium
Dr Jacqueline Barry, Chief Clinical Officer
Navigating the Regulatory Environment: International Regulations for Pluripotent Derived Products
- Jacqueline Barry, PhD, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult, UK
- Fumihito Takanashi, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
- Pete Coffey, PhD, UC Santa Barbara, USA and UCL, UK
Tuesday 1 June 2021, 15:00-16:30 BST