To celebrate National Apprenticeship Week and this year’s theme ‘Build the future’, we’re hosting a virtual panel discussion on Wednesday 10 February 2021 at 08:30.
Whether you’re an employer that wants to shape the skills agenda in the local region, or new to apprenticeships and want to find out more, this is an excellent opportunity for employers, like you, to question our panel about the critical issues your business is facing. Topics will include:
- How we achieve an apprenticeship infrastructure that works for all employers, of all sizes, both nationally and within Hertfordshire
- How academic and training expertise can be utilised within the county to deliver high-quality apprenticeships that meet your business needs.
Our panel includes:
- Professor Quintin McKellar CBE – Vice-Chancellor, University of Hertfordshire
- Adrian Hawkins OBE – Chair, Hertfordshire LEP Skills and Employment Board
- Bim Afolami MP – Conservative MP for Hitchin and Harpenden
- Sally Hopper – Assistant Director of HR, Hertfordshire County Council
- Rani Naidoo – Service Manager for the Children Looked After Service, Hertfordshire County Council
- Kate Barclay – Interim Head of Skills Programme, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
Minister Keegan, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Apprenticeships and Skills will give an Opening Statement and Professor Julie Newlan MBE, Pro Vice-Chancellor Business and International Development at the University of Hertfordshire will chair the event.
To sign up for this free event, register here. If you are unable to attend, you don’t have to miss out! Simply register and you will receive a recording after the event has taken place.