This webinar will address the advantages of considering the transition process into manufacturing early rather than later to reduce the impact it will have on daily routines and processes.
Join the expert speakers as they discuss and share experiences from real-life practices on how to optimise this process through the work Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult has done with many organisations and MicrofluidX will share their approach to process optimisation and upscaling.
- Matthew Smart, PhD, Senior Scientist at Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- James Kusena, PhD, Head of Bioprocessing at MicrofluidX
- Annemieke Karyotis, PhD, Field Application Scientist at ChemoMetec
- Best practice in preparing an ATMP process for clinical manufacturing
- How CGT Catapult helps to remove barriers to industrialisation of ATMP manufacturing
- Understanding of the R&D to manufacturing translation process
- Insight into a microfluidics-based technology for seamless upscaling