In this skills focussed newsletter, we are celebrating the advanced therapies apprenticeship programme. The aim of this programme is to develop a series of bespoke apprenticeship standards and continuing professional development programmes that train and upskill individuals to develop, manufacture and deliver advanced therapies at scale.
In this months newsletter:
- Celebrating the success of the advanced therapies apprenticeship programme
- Supporting the translation of research through engagement with ley academic hubs
- TCR2 become the first US company to choose CGT Catapult manufacturing centre for therapy manufacture
- Autolus receive manufacturing licence variation in a significant milestone for the collaborator
- Flagship EU programme launched
- Viral vector webinar now available on demand